Health & Safety Measurements Instrumentation
1. SV 106A 6-CHANNEL HUMAN VIBRATION ANALYSER :
SV 106A Six-channel Human Vibration Meter and Analyzer meets requirements of ISO 8041:2005 standard and it is an ideal choice for measurements according to ISO 2631-1,2&5, ISO 5349 and directive 2002/44/EC of European Parliament. This revolutionary, pocket-size instrument enables simultaneous measurements with two triaxial accelerometers (e.g. both-hands vibration or triaxial SEAT transmission measurements are possible).
- Human Vibration measurements meeting ISO 8041:2005, ISO 2631-1, 2 & 5 (including VDV and MTVV)and ISO 5349-1 & 2
- Six channels for acceleration and two channels for static force measurements
- Hand-Arm measurements:
-SV 105A integrated tri-axial accelerometer including hand straps
– SV 105AF integrated tri-axial accelerometer with force sensors including hand straps
– SV 150 tri-axial accelerometer with adapter for direct attaching to hand-held power tools
- Whole-Body measurements:
– Low power seat accelerometer SV 38V
- A (8) daily exposure automatic calculation
2. SV 103 Hand-Arm Vibration Dosimeter
The SV 103 is the world’s first personal hand-arm vibration exposure meter. The instrument meets ISO 8041:2005 and is the ideal choice for making measurements according to ISO 5349 and European Directive 2002/44/EC. The SV 103 significantly decreases the measurement uncertainty related to the estimation of daily exposure time as the instrument is attached to the user’s arm and is small enough to take daily vibration exposure measurements without interfering with normal working activities.
- Personal Daily Vibration Exposure Meter complying to ISO 8041
- Measurement under gloves
- Tri-axial accelerometer complying with ISO 5349
- Contact force measurement
- 1/1 or 1/3 octave real-time analysis (optional)
- Time-domain signal recording (optional)
- Large 8 GB memory
- USB 2.0 interface
- OLED colour display with super brightness and contrast
- Operational time > 24 hours
3. SV 100A Whole-Body Vibration Dosimeter
The new SV100A is a wireless whole-body vibration exposure meter suitable for whole-body measurements in accordance with ISO 2631-1. Suitable for taking measurements both on the seat and seat-back, the device uses the very latest technology and is ease of use. The instrument is equipped with 4 push buttons and a small OLED display that allows basic configuration in the field. The Bluetooth interface enables current results to be previewed on a smartphone or tablet using our Assistant Android application.
- Whole-body Vibration Exposure Meter complying to ISO 8041
- Wireless instrument with rechargeable battery
- Unattended measurement of seat-pad or seat-back vibration
- Bluetooth communication
- Dedicated application for smartphones
- Weighting filters complying to ISO 2631-1
- Calculation of A(8) Daily Exposure
- USB 2.0 interface
- OLED colour display and push-buttons
- Operational time > 24 hours
4. SV 104 Noise Dosimeter
The SV 104 instrument is a revolutionary new approach to occupational health and safety noise monitoring offering voice comments and audio events recording functions which are a new concept in an instrument of this size.This personal dosimeter has a robust 1/2 MEMS microphone enabling easy calibration using most commonly available acoustic calibrators. The SV 104 is a cable-free dosimeter and is typically attached to the user’s shoulder, close to the ear using the mounting clips supplied.
- Noise Dosimeter conforming to IEC 61252 ANSI S1.25-1991
- Class 2 according to IEC 61672
- Measurements according to ISO 9612
- Measurement range 55 dBA RMS ÷ 140 dBA Peak
- 1/1 octave real-time analysis (optional)
- Three parallel measurement profiles
- Audio events recording during measurement (optional)
- Voice comments before and after measurement
- Built-in accelerometer for vibration shock detection
5. SV 104IS Intrinsically Safe Noise Dosimeter
The SV 104A is a new version of our revolutionary SV 104 personal noise dosimeter, the first noise dosimeter on the market with MEMS microphone resistant to accidental shocks, knocks or even fall-downs. The list of distinguishing features of SV 104A includes a color OLED display that can be easily read even in a full daylight or in the dark.
- The dosimeter designed to meet requirements of the ANSI S1.25 and IEC 61252 standards for noise dosimetersand the IEC 61672 standard for class 2 sound level meters.
- Measurement range 53 dBA RMS ÷ 141 dBA Peak
- Operational time > 50 hours
- Lifetime warranty on MEMS microphone that is resistant to mechanical shocks and accidental drop downs.
- The dosimeter is suitable for noise exposure measurements in accordance with the following standards:ISO 9 612, OSHA, MSHA and ACGIH.
- Long-range Bluetooth interface enables current results preview on a smart-phone or tablet using our Assistantapplication. The smart-phone app also signals an alarm whenset noise limits are exceeded.