1. SV 200 Noise Monitoring Station :
SV 200 Noise Monitoring Station is a fully integrated solution for unattended noise monitoring applications featuring an internal web server for system configuration, live data streaming, data management and battery powered operation providing true flexibility for both short and long term measurements.
- ‘All in one’ design for portable, mobile and permanent noise monitoring installations
- Rugged housing protects the system against harsh outdoor conditions (IP65)
- Integrated electrostatic actuator for full system verification
- IEC 61672 Class 1
- Internal 3G or Wi-Fi modem
- Large windscreen for high wind speeds
- Low power consumption & Li-Ion battery powered operation providing true flexibility for both short and long term measurements
- Web server for system configuration
- 16 GB data storage
2. SV 271 LITE Noise Monitoring Station
SV 271 LITE is an outdoor monitoring system based on typeapprovedSVAN 971 Class 1 sound level meter. The IP 65-ratedcase contains a lead-acid battery which operating life can beeasily extended by connecting an external battery or a solarpanel.
- SV 271 LITE is a portable monitoring system housed in a waterproof case dedicated for periodic outdoormeasurements.
- The station is based on SVAN 971 which can be easily removed from the case and used as a hand-held soundlevel meter.
- The light-weight microphone protection kit gives an easy access for calibration with an acoustic calibrator. Oncethe calibration signal is detected, the system startsthe auto-calibration.
- The large windscreen is highly efficient in reduction of a wind noise effects even at high wind speeds.
- Military standard connectors provide reliable, robust and waterproof cable connections.
- Station uses waterproof charger that is designed for outdoor use.
3. SV 258 PRO Noise & Vibration Monitoring Station
SV 258 PRO is an outdoor monitoring system based on SVAN 958A Class 1 sound level meter. The portable and battery powered station can be used for a variety of monitoring applications including construction site monitoring, tunneling and blasting. The IP 65-rated case contains a lead-acid battery which operating time can be easily extended by connecting an external battery or small solar panel. The intelligent charging unit enables use of a solar panel without expensive controllers and heavy batteries.
- Portable monitoring system housed in a waterproof case dedicated for periodic outdoor measurements.
- The station is based on SVAN 958A which can be easily removed from the case and used as hand-held soundand vibration level meter.
- SV 84 a low-noise hermetically sealed tri-axial piezoelectric accelerometer enables an outdoor usewithout additional enclosures.
- Simultaneous measurement of Peak Particle Velocity (PPV), PPV Vector Sum and Vibration Dose Value (VDV)
- Class 1 noise measurements in parallel to tri-axial vibration measurements (option)
- Waterproof charger that is designed for outdoor use.
- Station can be powered from, internal battery or external DC power supply and is ready for direct connection of asolar panel (option).
- The station is ready for connection of the METEO module that measures wind speed and direction,temperature, ambient pressure, humidity and rainfall
- 3G modem provides fast data transfer over the Internet to PC with standard Internet connectivity.